– Police Firing Live Rounds At Kiev Protesters
– Wales ‘Left Out’ Of Govt Floods Clean-Up Cash. Money and tax relief designed to help flood-hit communities and businesses is only for England
– House of Commons is like a family business. One MP in 11 is related to another or has ancestors who sat in the House
– EU foreign ministers seek to avert civil war in Ukraine
– Record numbers from Bulgaria and Romania arrive for British jobs
– NHS database is fundamental part of the fight against cancer, says NHS chief
– IDS hails housing benefit reform as more seek work
– Fears for seabirds halts expansion of Thames Estuary wind farm
– Peter Oborne: The US has bullied our banks into handing over a billion dollars
– Romanians were pouring here even before ban ended
– We’ll pay council tax for homeless flood victims, pledges PM: Treasury puts £4m aside to pay rebate while repair work is carried out
– Ex-Yard chief calls on Labour trio to admit backing paedophilia was a ‘huge mistake‘
– Holding Guardian man (David Miranda) at airport was lawful, judges rule
– Young Britons beaten to jobs by ‘new servant class’ of immigrants
– Daily Mail Comment: Cut migration to give our young people a chance
– Factories switch off power to beat bills
– Rail union agree to fund Crow’s bid for a seat in Europe (includes a mention for UKIP)
– We could be wiped out in European elections, Lib Dem President Tim Farron warns
– Tim Montgomerie: Labour is impatient for an NHS disaster
– Times cartoon: Cleggo. Comes in different colours. Adopts any position
– Revealed Tony Blair’s advice to Rebekah Brooks on the phone hacking scandal
– IMF calls for interest rates to be cut below zero in eurozone
– Hundreds apply for the £1m Maltese passports that open door to Britain
– Welfare reform ‘may be scrapped after election‘
– Rail-line repairs delayed, as business leaders fear for South-west’s economy
House of Commons/House of Lords
– In Recess
– SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR: The Prince of Wales to visit Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
– Business Secretary Vince Cable to announce a new Business Bank investment.
– 0900 LONDON: Call Clegg on LBC 97.3 radio.
– Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) releases its gross mortgage lending figures for January.
– 1030 LONDON: Environment Agency. Protest outside meeting between unions and the Environment Agency, expected to discuss possible redundancies.