Goodbye to England
It has long been mooted (though yet unverified), that the outcome after the trap is shut would be Scotland, Wales, Mercia, and Wessex.
Don’t be ridiculous! I hear you say. Well, try this!Did anyone ask why the head of the Catalan Separatist movement sought Asylum in Brussels? You need to know about the European Free Alliance. Heard of it? Thought not.
This is a covert EU funded organization of 45 “Progressive nation states demanding autonomy and independence”. This includes The Yorkshire Independence Party!!!
So why would the EU want to undermine nation states covertly and under the radar? It doesn’t take a lot to work it out…
SUCCESSES AND FAILURES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
- Super paid jobs for professional politicians from all over Europe. Low taxes, expense accounts, generous final salary pensions ( as long as you are not rude about the EU).
- Tens of Thousands of accredited and unaccredited lobbyists in Brussels and beyond.
- Mass Unemployment across Southern Europe. Two generations of young people on the scrap heap. Italy in a deeper depression than the 1930’s.
- Social unrest due to open door immigration and declining wages for local people. Millions moving from poor countries to rich countries.
- Stuck their nose into Ukraine, goading Putin to annex Crimea and resulting in thousands of needless deaths.
- Sclerotic economies with sharp falls share of world trade and the EU.
- Alienating Eastern European countries with immigration quotas they and nobody else wants as they wake up to the fact that most “ refugees” are economic migrants at the mercy of savvy people traffickers.
- Disgusting treatment of 3rd world countries with tariffs rubbed in by opening commissions to discuss aid, keeping them as supplicants.
- Recycling our money to ourselves under the flag of the largesse of the EU.
- Jean – Claude Junker
Let’s hear a few quotes from the above-mentioned leader, IN the spirit of Jean Monnet, remember:
“We decide on something, leave it lying around and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss, because most people don’t understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back.” -1999
“If it is a yes, we will say go on, and if it is a no, we will say continue.” -2005
On the Lisbon Treaty
“The Constitutional treaty was an easily understandable treaty. This is a simplified treaty which is very complicated.” -2007
“Britain is different of course. There will be transfers of sovereignty. But would I be intelligent in drawing the public’s opinion to that fact?” -2007
“Monetary policy is serious…We should discuss this in secret. I am ready to be insulted for not being sufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious. I am for secret dark debates.” -2011
“Borders are the worst inventions invented by politicians.” -2016
THE LAST WORD TO GEORGE ORWELL ….
“England is the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles, it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being English…”
ARE WE ALONE …..NO !
In a discussion on whether or not to join a Merkel weakened coalition, Martin Schultz of the SPD rather let the cat out of the bag… He wants a United States of Europe by 2025.
YouGov polled 7000 people in seven major countries to see who supported Schultz’s dream of a USE:
Support 10 % Oppose 43%
Support 30 % Oppose 33 %
Support 28 % Oppose 26 %
Support 12 % Oppose 48 %
Support 13 % Oppose 48 %
Support 13 % Oppose 56 %
Support 12 % Oppose 55 %
Have unelected Bureaucrats ever been so opposed to the wills of their peoples?
“The British people brought a trading relationship with our neighbours but we (almost) imposed the abolition of our nation upon ourselves.”