A SECOND newborn has been offered for sale in a city that is home to rising numbers of Roma migrants.
A BRITISH exit from the European Union would “impoverish” the continent as a whole, Nick Clegg has warned.
THIS newspaper will always tell its readers the awkward facts that the political establishment would prefer to see swept under the carpet. And the facts are seldom more awkward than on the issue of uncontrolled immigration.
IT CANNOT be right that in an era of austerity MPs are able to use taxpayers’ money to fund their constituency parties.
- Prime Minister complains about ‘bad’ decisions taken for political reasons
- Issues plea for single party government after the next election
- But Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg defends opposing Conservative plans
- Blocked ‘fire at will’ rules, profit-making schools and Snooper’s Charter
- Hundreds of MPs use expenses to rent from their own political party
- Half the Cabinet including Grant Shapps and Nick Clegg use the deals
- Labour MPs Luciana Berger and Jon Cruddas rent from unions
- Deals are within the rules but will be reviewed by expenses watchdog
- In the previous quarter the 17 euro economies grew by 0.3 per cent
- Spain’s economy grew by 0.1 per cent, but one in two are still unemployed
Crime rates will soar, economies will stagnate and Europe’s social fabric will deteriorate if policymakers do not act to address youth unemployment, World Economic Forum report warns
The Foreign Secretary says that it is harder now than when he left school for a comprehensive educated child to make it to the top of politics
EUROPE’S biggest insurers yesterday hailed a crucial EU deal to introduce a new regulatory framework for insurers in Europe.
HOUSE prices are hitting such unaffordable levels that households should seek new ways of buying, in a bid to avoid taking on dangerously high levels of debt, the Bank of England’s David Miles said yesterday.
Conservative-run Wiltshire Council has voted to increase councillor allowances. The basic allowance has increased by one per cent but the Special Responsibility Allowances are up by 22 per cent.
Four out of 10 people up ’ere say they will never consider voting Conservative, almost as many as north of the border
Atomic watchdog IAEA says Tehran has installed no new major parts in its heavy water reactor in three months
Enforced competition, as predicted, is wasting millions and putting lives at risk. Just look at Bournemouth and Poole