YouGov/Sun final voting intention poll of the year tonight has Lab 4 ahead. LAB 36%, CON 32%, UKIP 16%, LDEM 6%, GRN 5%.
– Saudi Arabia oil minister Ali al-Naimi: We won’t cut production to prop up prices
– UK immigration: Campaigners say home secretary’s plan to send foreign students home will hinder scientific progress
Editorial: David Miliband faces new torture questions
– VIP child abuse whistleblowers were ‘murdered’: MP says men were poised to lift lid on scandal
– Now they censor the names of the dead: Fury as officials hide identity of victim in care home scandal
– Record £6billion blitz to fill Britain’s 18million potholes: Money set to end ‘patch and mend’ approach of councils
Editorial: May’s curb on foreign students is misguided
– Gay donkey rapists and other oddities: how Ukip keeps going off-message
Editorial: Bad policy, good politics: Ed Balls’s determination to impose his mansion tax as soon as he can puts the Conservatives in a bind
– Scottish Labour leader Jim Murphy: I need £1m to fight rise of the SNP
Editorial: JOHN Lewis is a British success of which we can be proud. A THIRD of Brits agree with Nigel Farage that it is okay to use words such as “poofter” and “chinky”. The tragedy in Glasgow is a devastating end to a triumphant year for the city. IF it’s true North Koreans trained here were behind the Sony hack attack, does that mean we’re now a pal of Kim Jong-un?
– TOP MP yesterday claimed the Government is sabotaging the VIP child abuse probe to protect “high-profile figures”
– Only one thing is certain in 2015: no one knows who’s going to win