– Moritz Kraemer: The great debt overhang: Years of weak growth lie ahead for Europe.
– Hammond: Army cannot take more cuts.
– Editorial: Our liberties must not be given away lightly.
– Juncker tells Britain: No hope of limiting migrants.
– Grant Shapps: Disruptive school strike should be declared illegal.
– Russia ‘could hold Britain to ransom gas‘.
– Don’t make our mistake: As assisted suicide bill goes to Lords, Dutch watchdog who once backed euthanasia warns UK of ‘slippery slope’ to mass deaths.
– As 1m workers down tools today, Labour cashes in on Union dosh.