YouGov/Sun poll – Labour lead by seven points: CON 31%, LAB 38%, LD 7%, UKIP 15%, GRN 5%
– UKIP receives million pound boost.
– European Commissioner Designate – UK has no hope of changing Freedom of Movement rules.
– UKIP’s Economic spokesman Patrick O’Flynn MEP responds to David Cameron.
– An Open Letter to The Rt Hon William Hague MP.
– GP retirement rush ‘could shut 500 surgeries’: Warning patients will have to travel further and waiting times will increase as hundreds give up work over next year.
– Fury as top medical journal joins the green bandwagon: Think-tank slams BMJ’s ‘alarmist’ global warming claims.
– Patriotic Cameron pledges to reward hard-working Brits in rousing speech.
– ‘They called me a nobody now they know who I am’ Outraged Tory donor ups Ukip fund to £1m.
– £1m Guantanamo prisoner may seek new pay-out as terror trial collapses.
– BNP expel Nick Griffin for trying to ‘destabilise’ the party.
– Cameron offers £7bn tax giveaway and warns vote for Ukip would let Labour in.
– Negative tweets on Cameron’s speech outweigh positive by 10 to one.
– Benefit freezes and the final nail in caring Conservatism’s coffin.
– Britain’s housing crisis: are garden cities the answer?
– Lord Hill takes ‘Hugh Grant approach’ to EU hearing.
– Banning online extremists isn’t the answer.
– 0900: Call Clegg on LBC 97.3.
– 0930 LONDON: Bank of England financial policy committee statement.