Editorial: How much pain must middle classes take?
– Dawn in suburbia: Up to 200 migrants join queue for work… outside a north-west London bar called the Honeypot
– NHS staff are failing patients with dementia: Hundreds are dying on wards rather than at home surrounded by families because they are not seen as having a terminal illness
– ONE MILLION Poles set to hit Britain’s shores
– Alan Johnson interested in cabinet post if Labour wins general election
– George Osborne’s targeting of corporate tax dodges faces voter scepticism
– Four years on: from the emergency budget to the autumn statement 2014
– George Osborne’s cuts ‘risk putting UK in breach of UN Convention on children’s rights’
– Autumn Statement: Bleak borrowing prediction rocks George Osborne’s deficit hopes
– I was arrested, silenced and sacked… for exposing ‘plebs’ MP Andrew Mitchell
Editorial: Devolution should not stop at Scotland
– Nearly 1m more middle earners to be dragged into 40p tax band despite David Cameron’s conference pledge
– Ed Miliband is not doing enough to hold George Osborne to account, says Alan Johnson
– NORTHHUMBERLAND: UKIP Deputy leader to launch UKIP North East campaign HQ.