– I was trafficked by Westminster sex abuse ring: Victim claims he was attacked in children’s home, gay brothel and luxury London flats.
– The generation giving up on buying their own home: High prices and poor pay rises mean just four in ten renters aged under 45 are now saving for a deposit.
– Never mind the doom-mongers! Earth is greener than 10 years ago: Total amount of vegetation found to have increased significantly over past decade.
Editorial: Labour in power would leave us all out of pocket.
– Ukip celebrate a political coup as another Tory defects to Nigel Farage’s party.
– Labour and SNP would bankrupt the UK, blasts Tory chief whip Michael Gove.
Editorial: Greece falling short of final debt deal.
– Blair warns of ‘risk’ to business with Tories’ European policy.
– Labour and Tories trade blows over plans for ‘secret’ tax rises.
– NHS faces bigger than expected financial ‘black hole’.
Editorial: The Guardian view on education: a system in flux.
Editorial: The Guardian view of the 2015 election in Wales: another country.
– Labour health spokesman says party does not owe Nicola Sturgeon apology.
– Ed Miliband: I’d defend the licence fee (but don’t ask me to watch BBC news).
– David Cameron urges Conservative defectors to Ukip to vote for Tories.
Editorial: This garden bridge will bloom for corporate London.
– Protect our forces from human rights law, say ex-defence chiefs.
– We cannot keep Isis out if EU keeps bullying us, says Greece.
– £1.2bn project to boost emergency services’ mobiles ‘puts lives at risk’.