– Online petition launched demanding a Voice for England.
– Don’t let Labour Balls Up the Economy.
– Douglas Carswell hails UKIP Public Meeting in Clacton as breakthrough for ‘People’s Politics’ as all 700 tickets taken up within 24 hours.
– Cost of living crisis myths: How Miliband could deliver a real pro-poor agenda.
– How Labour will transform politics – and public services – by devolving more powers to London.
– Miliband to tax mansions to fund new NHS splurge.
– Obama and US Treasury announce new rules to end tax inversion deals.
– Tesco chief handed £1m payoff just a week before the scandal: So how much did suspended bosses know of profit rigging?
– ‘I need 10 years in power to turn Britain around’: Ed Miliband puts the NHS and higher taxes on the rich at centre of decade-long ‘national mission’.
– My mansion tax will save NHS, says Ed Balls…as he finally says sorry over immigration and not regulating the banks.
– English home rule can’t be ignored, says Harman as Ed Miliband faces revolt over refusal to back ‘English votes for English laws’.
– Ukip pledge: No more inheritance tax.
– Ed Miliband to make passionate speech declaring his goal of becoming PM for a DECADE.
– ‘I’ll swerve around that’ Labour snub crucial EU referendum question at party conference.
– ‘We should put our hands up’ Ed Balls in grovelling apology for Labour’s list of failures keep.
– Fifth of primary schools set to fail basic standards.
– Poverty pushes regional-government-unequal-UK.
– Ed Miliband: tax on tobacco giants will boost NHS.
– SNP poised to become one of UK’s largest political parties.
– Ed Miliband comes under pressure to back Britain in/out referendum on EU.
– Regional government in an unequal country.
– Conservative MP Charlotte Leslie agrees to £5,000 overdraft facility.
– Yet more evidence that Labour can’t be trusted.
– Why a win at Chequers could see David Cameron returning to No. 10.
– Alice Gross: How European Union countries are fighting tighter criminal records checks at our border.
– Expect more migration from eurozone, says EU Commissioner.
– Labour will levy £2m mansion tax to fund NHS.
– Cameron to cut public funds for Scotland.
– 25,000 paedophiles identified — but most will never be caught.
– Doubts over evidence of Joyce Thacker, former childcare chief at Rotherham.
– Labour urged to get out of comfort zone and talk about mass migration.
House of Commons
House of Lords
– The President’s diary
15:00, Meeting with Pedro Passos Coelho, Prime Minister of Portugal
16:00, Visit to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) and European Maritime Safety Agency (ESMA)
– Parliamentary Committees
09:00 – 18:30 Committee on Foreign Affairs
10:00 – 18:30 Committee on Development
09:00 – 18:30 Budgetary Control Commdiary
12:30 – 18:30 Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
09:00 – 12:30 Committee on Regional Development
09:00 – 18:30 Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
09:00 – 18:30 Committee on Fisheries
– NEW YORK: David Cameron to attend UN General Assembly.
– 0930 LONDON: Public sector borrowing figures for August are published by the Office for National Statistics.